This two-bag system features both a large Touring Bag and an exclusive compact Day Bag The Touring Bag is ideal for a long weekend trip, but expands an additional 4" when you need to store a few extras. The Day Bag is perfect for the daily work commute and can be stored inside of the Touring Bag when not in use. The bags can be used together or separately to match your storage needs. The bags feature an innovative spandex mounting pocket that makes installation and removal a simple process. Just slip the smooth, low-profile band over the passenger backrest for a snug and secure fit and cinch the bag in place with the adjustable mounting straps. The spandex material reverts back to its original shape when the bag is removed for a first-class look when you are checking in to the hotel.
- Bag and integrated rain cover feature 3M™ Scotchlight reflective piping and graphics for added visability
- Luggage features a two-year Harley-Davidson® warranty For additional versatility, these bags can be equipped with an optional Clip-On Rider Backrest for long haul comfort, and a Premium Shoulder Strap for easy handling
- Touring Bag features 3 zippered exterior pockets and 1 zippered mesh interior pocket
- Day Bag features 2 exterior pockets and 1 zippered mesh interior pocket
- Coated to fight the sun's harshest rays and maintain the rich black color
- Installation requires a sissy bar upright, backrest pad, and luggage rack
- Touring Bag Dimensions: 15.5" W x 10" D x 17" T, Day Bag Dimensions: 13" W x 10" D x 9" T
Installation requires a sissy bar upright, backrest pad, and luggage rack (if not mounting luggage on passenger pillion). Does not fit with oversized backrest pad.